Wednesday 18 January 2017

Change isn't easy

I'm trying, but it's slow. A few steps in, a lot of steps sideways, many steps back.
Today I was going to go to the gym. I dressed in my gym clothes, but I didn't have time for breakfast before my school run, so I pulled into a coffee shop. Which is near a bargain shop. Where I decided to go since my son lost another glove. Of course I then looked at handbags, sports bras, housewares, and water bottles, and they had no gloves in his size. I bought another pill organizer (bigger than the two I have), a box of votive candle holders, a wallet, and... probably some other stuff I've already forgotten. Nice wallet though.
I wasted over an hour in there.
Now I've got my breakfast/lunch.
I'm tempted to skip the gym since I've wasted so much time (and it's so boring).
No, I have to go. For my brain, for me, for my hubby and my son.
Time to eat, here in my car, and then go life weights. Even though I forgot to pack a towel or a change of clothes.
One step at a time Kady. You can do it. You just have to actually do it. Save yourself little girl. Save yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback? Commiseration? Questions? Comments? Comedy? Complaints? I'm all ears.